Call For Booking: +91 9266055508
Revanta Heights L Zone
Revanta Heights is designed to create luxury that elevates life to a joyful experience. The project will provide the best of technology, nature, timeless design, amenities and features. Our 2, 3 and 4 BHK luxury apartments will have high-end specifications and will be located in the smart city. The homes will be designed with special planning and fine aesthetics for a perfect look.
L zone of delhi is all set to be the smart city that uses digital technologies to to enhance performance and well-being to red being to reduce costs and resource consumption. The zone provides facilities like 100% power supply, 24 hours web co s web connectivity and high frequency mass transport. Within l zone, Revanta Heights Delhi brings you spaces of true luxury combined with unique features for a smart urban lifestyle.
Smart city of L – Zone, Delhi
Under the direction of the Urban Development Ministry, DDA is preparing a proposal to turn areas that were identified for Land Pooling into a giant, integrated Smart City. Around 24,000 hectares in Najafgarh, Kanjhawala & Narela will be converted into a model city. Land Pooling Policy in Delhi would get operationalized soon and simultaneously it would also have in place a PMC (Project Management Consultant). Development is likely to bear visible results in coming years by the completion of the Smart City. As a model, DDA has picked the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City or GIFT City as it is otherwise known as, which is the -rst Smart City commissioned by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi as part of the 100 Smart City Campaign.
The Smart City will include:
1. High frequency mass transport
2. 24×7 Water and Power supply
3. 100% Web coverage
4, 30 Minutes emergency medical response time
5. Dedicated bicycle lanes
Delhi has witnessed a huge gap in the demand and supply of housing units. When the MPD was reviewed in 2006, it came to light that only 3.5 lac units are being provided by DDA whereas the need is for 35 lac units. This has forced people to live in unauthorized colonies which lack basic civic amenities and facilities. Moreover, most of these areas still hold agricultural land status. The Government has realized this slackness and notified a new plan known as MPD 2021 vide Gazette Notification No. SO 141 dated 07/02/2007. MPD 2021 envisages involvement of private sector in the development of land and provision of infrastructure services as an improvement over the current scheme of large-scale development and acquisition of land entrusted to Delhi Development Authority (DDA). The Delhi Master Plan 2021 has divided the National Capital Territory of Delhi into 15 zones for convenience and administration of development. In order to provision the population growth and infrastructure requirement of the city, these zonal plans have been developed with the approval of the Government of India.
1. New policy initiatives to develop and accelerate Delhi into a WORLD CLASS METROPOLIS
2. Aims to address issues like accommodating larger population, strengthening of infrastructure, creation of more open spaces and redevelopment of congested areas
3. Development of all zones as integrated townships with abundance of green belt has been proposed
4. Commercial redevelopment of industrial areas with adequate infrastructure
5. Development of healthcare, educational and transportation facilities
Healthcare: An order has been proposed for facilitating healthcare resources to meet the requirement of 20 Lac population and to provide 5 hospital beds per thousand population.
Education: Policies and norms which have been recognized in the Master Plan are formulated to endow best utilization of resources and available educational infrastructure. Also, 53.6 hectares of land is to be conserved for higher education.
Sports: A site of about 17 hectares already exists for the purpose of Sports Training Institute. In this zone, new sports facilities have to be provided in a hierarchy of divisional Sports Centre / Golf Course, District Sports Centre and Community Sports Centre.
Communication: Two plots, each of 2,500 sq. meters for the purpose of Head Post Office and two plots for Telephone Exchange each measuring 2,500 sq. meters are to be provided.
Safety & Security: Adequate number of Police Stations / Police Posts and Police Lines shall be provided in the zone for public interest.
Development of healthcare, educational and transportation facilities
1. Freehold Property with Registry
2. Fully -fitted with high end home appliances**
3. Will be ready to live in with International best features
4. Reception and waiting lounge in each tower
5. 3 Tier International Standard security, CCTV and Video door phones
6. Club house featuring Party room, Gymnasium & Swimming pool
7. 24*7 Power back-up
8. Provision for piped gas
9. Rain water harvesting
10. Fire protection systems
11. Passenger and Service elevators provisioned in each tower
12. Well maintained gardens with playgrounds
13. Outdoor Amphitheatre and Games area
- 5 min. from Golf Course & Football Stadium
- 5 min. from Dwarka Sec-21 Metro Station & NR Mega Terminal
- 2 min. from UER I & II
- 5 min. from Upcoming Diplomatic Enclave
- NH-1 – 5 Km
- 5 min. from Upcoming Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway
- 10 min. from forthcoming AIIMS-2
- 10 min. from IGI Airport & NH 8
- 10 min. from IP University, NSIT & NLU