Call For Booking: +91 9266055508
Revanta Smart Homes L Zone Delhi
Revanta Smart Homes L Zone Delhi will make use of Digital Technologies to enhance lifestyle and reduce cost. We are built on customer centric approach and uncompromising business values. The search for a perfect dream home ends with us.
FOR SMART CITIZENS
Revanta Smart Homes L Zone Delhi will make use of Digital Technologies to enhance Lifestyle and Reduce Cost
Revanta Multi State CGHS L Zone Project of Delhi is all set to be the Smart City that will use digital technologies to enhance performance and well-being, reduce cost and resource consumption. The project shall provide facilities like:
1. 100% power supply,
2. 24 hours web connectivity,
3. Water supply and
4. High frequency mass transport.
Adjoining Gurgaon on one side and Dwarka on the other
1. Adjacent to Golf Course
2. In close Proximity to International Football Stadium
3. 5 min. from Dwarka Sec-21 Metro Station
4. 2 min. from Urban Extension Road UER I & II
5. 5 min. from upcoming Diplomatic Enclave
6. 5 min. from Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway
7. 15 min. from forthcoming AIIMS-2
8. 10 min. from IGI Airport & NH 8
9. 10 min. from IP University, NSIT & NLU
10. 10 min. from IGI Airport
Revanta Smart Homes will feature ultra-modern apartments at reasonable prices
Buy Flats in Revanta Smart Homes, Buy Apartments in Smart Homes Under the direction of the Urban Development Ministry, DDA is preparing a proposal to turn areas that were identified for Land Pooling into a giant, integrated Smart City. Around 24,000 hectares in Najafgarh, Kanjhawala & Narela will be converted into a model city. Land Pooling Policy in Delhi would get operationalized soon and simultaneously it would also have in place a PMC (Project Management Consultant). Development is likely to bear visible results in coming years by the completion of the Smart City. As a model, DDA has picked the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City or GIFT City as it is otherwise known as, which is the first Smart City commissioned by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi as part of the 100 Smart City Campaign.
The Smart City will include:
1. High frequency mass transport
2. 24×7 Water and Power supply
3. 100% Web coverage
4. 30 Minutes emergency medical response time
5. Dedicated bicycle lanes
Delhi has witnessed a huge gap in the demand and supply of housing units. When the MPD was reviewed in 2006, it came to light that only 3.5 lac units are being provided by DDA whereas the need is for 35 lac units. This has forced the people to live in unauthorized colonies which are lacking basic civic amenities and moreover are still of agricultural land status. The Government has realized this slackness and notified a new plan known as MPD 2021 vide Gazette Notification No. SO 141 dated 07/02/2007. MPD 2021 envisages the involvement of private sector in the development of land and provision of infrastructure services as an improvement over the current scheme of large-scale development and acquisition of land entrusted to the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). The Delhi Master Plan 2021 has divided the National Capital Territory of Delhi into 15 zones for convenience and administration of development. In order to provision the population growth and infrastructure requirement of the city, these zonal plans have been developed with the approval of the Government of India.
Key highlights of Delhi Master Plan 2021
1. New policy initiatives to develop and accelerate Delhi into a WORLD CLASS METROPOLIS.
2. Aims to address issues like accommodating larger population, strengthening of infrastructure, creation of more open spaces and redevelopment of congested areas.
3. Development of all zones as integrated townships with an abundance of green has been proposed.
4. Commercial redevelopment of industrial areas with adequate infrastructure.
5. Development of healthcare, education and transportation facilities.
L Zone houses basic facilities within the proximity of a few minutes
Healthcare: An order has been proposed for facilitating healthcare resources to meet the requirement of 20 lac population and to provide 5 hospital beds per thousand population.
Educational Facilities: Policies and norms which have been recognized in the Master Plan are formulated to endow best utilization of resources and available educational infrastructure. Also, 53.6 hectares of land are to be conserved for higher education.
Sports Facilities: A site of about 17 hectares already exists for the purpose of Sports Training Institute. In this zone, new sports facilities have to be provided in a hierarchy of divisional Sports Centre / Golf Course, District Sports Centre and Community Sports Centre.
Communication Facilities: Two plots, each of 2,500 sq. meters for the purpose of Head Post Office and two plots for Telephone Exchange each measuring 2,500 sq. meters are to be provided.
Safety & Security: Adequate number of Police Stations / Police Posts and Police Lines shall be provided in the zone for public interest.
1. Freehold Property with Registry
2. Swimming pool
3. 3 Tier international standard security with CCTV and video door phones
4. 24×7 Wi-Fi connection Elevators provisioned in each tower
5. Power back-up
6. Provision for piped gas
7. Rain water harvesting
8. Fire protection systems
9. Reception and waiting lounge in each tower
10. Fully fitted with high end home appliances**
11. Well maintained gardens with playgrounds
12. Outdoor Amphitheatre and games area
13. Fully equipped gymnasium
- In close proximity to International Football Stadium
- 2 km from Dwarka Sec-21 Metro Station & IGI Airport
- 2 min. from Urban Extension Road UER I & II
- 5 min. from upcoming Diplomatic Enclave
- Adjacent to Golf Course
- 5 min. from Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway
- 10 min. to forthcoming AIIMS-2
- 10 min. from IGI Airport & NH 8
- 10 min. from IP University, NSIT & NLU
LIVING ROOM / DINING ROOM
980 Sq. Ft